Consultant at Antal International
Views:325 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analytics Consultant - Management Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs)
My Client is hiring Analytics Professionals as a part of their Mumbai/Pune business to work on global projects. As part of this setup, you will specialize in providing solutions to analytical problems that arise in the domain of Customer-centric analytics, working on a variety of data to generate strategy backed by data and insights. They are one of the leading MNC Consulting organizations in the world with an established practice and name in the industry.
As an Analytics Consultant in this capability, you will have to:
- Approach the business problems with an analytical ability
- Design innovative use-cases for customer centric problems on a variety of data sets.
- Develop custom models on SAS and SQL
- Develop novel and innovative technology solutions to the research problems, and demonstrate the viability of advanced concepts
Ideal candidate :
For a successful candidature, you need to have:
- 4-7 years of prior work experience working on SAS/SQL & Advanced Excel
- A B.Tech/ MTech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or other related quantitative disciplines.
- Demonstrated expertise at SAS/SQL and building models on advanced Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-moving management consulting firm with presence in Mumbai and Pune. The client wants to hire people with hands-on SAS and SQL coding skills and established ability to build models in excel.