HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:3227 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Analytics Alliance Manager - Sales & Marketing - IT (10-16 yrs)
- Should possess a clear understanding of the industry, technology trends with distinction of managing marketing operations to achieve business excellence.
- 10-12 Years Exp ( All Alliance / Sales / Mkt Exp). Should be from IT Services/Product Organizations and should have at least managed BI/D&A specific Alliances for 1-3 years.
- Should have experience more external - sales /alliance connect & who spend more time out of office in meeting Alliances
- Should have experience in Managing BI/Analytics Business Alliances /SAS etc.
- Must be able to anchor new initiatives for providing value-added activities which would include providing end to end solutions to clients.
- Interacting with the Vendors, Business partner and Stake holders.
- Should be able to handle cross selling, post-sales, alliances & channel management/sales.
- Ability to interact with Partners Account Managers, CIO, CISO, IT Heads and decision Makers.
- Ability to capture partner client requirements and offer a software solution to suit their business needs.
- Identify and develop various partner eco-systems who help us achieve our goals in business development.
- Lead cross functional efforts to manage the comprehensive partner ecosystem.
- Must be able to contribute towards regional and overall business strategy and aid in business development and provide a focus on alliance strategy.
- Regularly obtain feedbacks from our partners and take actions based on the same.
- Contribute towards aligning our messages and communication to the needs of our partners.
- Ability to successfully influence staff/ Management at all levels within an organization to make the required changes in the system in order to ensure maximum productivity.