HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:6204 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Analytics Alliance Manager - Sales & Marketing - IT (10-16 yrs)
- Should possess a clear understanding of the industry, technology trends with distinction of managing marketing operations to achieve business excellence.
- 10-12 Years Exp ( All Alliance / Sales / Mkt Exp). Should be from IT Services/Product Organizations and should have at least managed BI/D&A specific Alliances for 1-3 years.
- Should have experience more external - sales /alliance connect & who spend more time out of office in meeting Alliances
- Should have experience in Managing BI/Analytics Business Alliances /SAS etc.
- Must be able to anchor new initiatives for providing value-added activities which would include providing end to end solutions to clients.
- Interacting with the Vendors, Business partner and Stake holders.
- Should be able to handle cross selling, post-sales, alliances & channel management/sales.
- Ability to interact with Partners Account Managers, CIO, CISO, IT Heads and decision Makers.
- Ability to capture partner client requirements and offer a software solution to suit their business needs.
- Identify and develop various partner eco-systems who help us achieve our goals in business development.
- Lead cross functional efforts to manage the comprehensive partner ecosystem.
- Must be able to contribute towards regional and overall business strategy and aid in business development and provide a focus on alliance strategy.
- Regularly obtain feedbacks from our partners and take actions based on the same.
- Contribute towards aligning our messages and communication to the needs of our partners.
- Ability to successfully influence staff/ Management at all levels within an organization to make the required changes in the system in order to ensure maximum productivity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.