Analyst - Trading Operation - High Frequency Trading (1-4 yrs)
- Basic database knowledge - SQL/ Oracle Administration.
- Basic Unix and Linux command line experience required.
- Coding experience in C/C++/C#.
- First Degree level education, preferably in an IT related subject (B.E. CS/IT; MCA).
- Knowledge of finance and Trading background would be an advantage.
- 1-4 years of work experience.
Main responsibilities will consist of supporting inhouse trading with advice and analytical support, reacting to critical issues on a timely basis. A significant portion of time will be spent in configuration & setup of new applications, monitoring trading strategies and resolving trading related issues, optimizing returns through parameters adjustments.
- Managing and resolving technical problems and incidents related trading system.
- Providing analysis into technical and functional issues and escalating/communicating appropriately with other internal teams.
- Potential to provide assistance during an on-going issue with trading system.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- B.E. Computer Science/IT; Master of Computer Applications.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external customers and internal teams.
- Familiarity with computer operating systems (Windows/Linux/Unix) and SQL/databases.
- Ability to work on several tasks at the same time and remain calm under pressure.