HR at ARP Investments
Views:9870 Applications:1468 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:291
Analyst - Trading - Capital Markets (0-1 yrs)
- ARP develops quantitative tools for a wide spectrum of systematic investment strategies for global capital markets. ARP supports multiple strategies and asset classes globally.
- The work environment is challenging and requires employees to demonstrate a broad variety of mathematical and technical skills. It offers candidates unprecedented exposure to a wide variety of strategies and asset classes.
- The learning curve is steep and will challenge the best talents to deliver on their responsibilities.
We are looking for candidates who have the skills and the drive to work in a global client-focused quantitative research environment.
- The analyst will retain complete ownership of systematic investment processes related to data, portfolios, orders and reporting. It would require the individual to develop deep understanding of the systematic investment trading strategy.
Responsibilities could include any of the following :
- Monitor the daily Investment Process
- Perform statistical analysis of data
- Develop visualization tools to identify trends and issues in data
- Develop interactive charts and graphs to enhance research abilities
- Develop analytics for the investment process covering areas like portfolio analysis, transaction cost analysis, performance analysis, new signals etc.
A successful candidate will be :
- 0 - 1 year of experience
- CA / undergraduate in Business, Finance or Engineering with an interest in Finance
- Pursuing CFA, FRM or CAIA is beneficial
- Self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Strong working knowledge of Bloomberg terminal
- Working knowledge of SQL, R, Python, C# or Java is beneficial
- Ready to do long hours to get work completed and provide coverage at US hours