Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:174 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst - Trade Accounting (3-7 yrs)
Analyst - Trade Accounting
Job Description : Our client is a global financial technology and professional services firm who is in search of a potential Fund accounting candidates for their team in Hyderabad.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Daily trade and position.
- Ensure timely and accurate trade activities including reconciliations.
- End to end NAV Calculation, Review and Reconciliation.
- Investor Allocation/Investor Accounting/Fund Allocation to ensure right allocation of funds.
- Reconciliation and settlements of products.
- Liaise with internal teams to resolve any issues.
- Interacting with clients regularly to address any queries.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- MBA/CFA/CA/CPA from Tier 1 institute.
- 3-7 years of post-qualification experience in fund accounting operations.
- Good knowledge of finance.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.