Analyst - Supply Chain Analytics - Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- You will be working as a part of Supply Chain Analytics team which leverages Supply Chain & Operations data to gain increased visibility into end-to-end operations to reshape and enhance business insights and decision-making capabilities.
- You will be working on Supply Chain Optimization which is an application of processes and tools to ensure the optimal operation of a manufacturing and distribution supply chain. This includes the optimal placement of inventory within the supply chain, minimizing operating costs (including manufacturing costs, transportation costs, and distribution costs). This often involves the application of mathematical modelling techniques using computer software.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Company before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Company management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.