Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:4945 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Analyst - Structured Finance - BFS (3-7 yrs)
JD Structured Finance - Analyst
Objective of the role :
1. Evaluation of client opportunities
2. Risk highlight and mitigation protocols
3. Internal processes & RM support
Job description :
1. Scrutiny of proposals brought in by the RM. Analyst would be working on multiple proposals at the same time, brought in by one or multiple RMs.
2. Putting together an objective assessment, basis the audited financials, market intelligence, research reports and regulatory frameworks
3. Need to be able to work on projections and business models
4. Should be able to highlight appropriate risks, along with likely mitigants if any
5. Custodian for internal approval note for proposals
6. Should be able to examine and question the details presented by the RM and the client teams
7. Use of capital line/Bloomberg and other industry databases/research reports
8. Facilitate intelligence for business development & industry analysis
9. Exposure to multiple sectors and willingness to learn.
10. Adaptability and fast turnaround time for proposals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.