HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1166 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Analyst/Sr Analyst - Web Analytics - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
Analyst / Senior Analyst (Web Analytics)
Designation -Analyst / Senior Analyst (Web Analytics)
Location -Bangalore, India
Client -Leading US based Financial services company.
Experience -3-6 years
Job Code - 0145
Qualification -Post graduates (MBA)(MSC)(MA-economics)(MCA)(BE)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the analytic needs of the business unit by helping the Digital Analytics team increase its expertise
- Handle complex data requests using tools like Omniture SiteCatalyst and Omniture Insights
- Support the needs on Test implementation including Coding, Test Setup and QA using Omniture Test & Target
- Audit and validate web data & tags on web pages
- Support the team analyze web traffic using clickstream tools such as Omniture and produce reports
- Create dashboards / scorecards
- Identify gaps and improve the data capture strategy
- Help in creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents and post test analysis.
- Documentation/ Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for improving those processes.
Knowledge / Background / Experience:
- Certification in Omniture SiteCatalyst and Test & Target
- MBA / MA Economics (Post Graduates)
- At least 2 to 3 years of working with standard click stream analysis tools like Omniture.
- Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research would be an advantage.
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills.
- Business analysis experience in large size companies with multiple functions / business units preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
For further discussion kindly mail across your updated profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.