Analyst/Sr Analyst - Research (3-6 yrs)
Analyst / Senior Analyst
Designation – Analyst / Senior Analyst
Location – Bangalore, India
Client - An US based advisory services company supporting a variety of fortune 500 companies globally.
Experience - 3-6 years
Qualification - Graduates/Post graduates
Job Code :- 0037
- Manage progress of survey research projects to ensure accomplishment of designed research objectives.
- Manage multiple research projects concurrently, utilizing a variety of research methodologies/ approaches (ex., panel based surveys, on-device based surveys).
- Communicate and anticipate challenges related to survey design, fielding/data collection, and project deliverables.
- Develop and write primary quantitative survey instruments in order to meet project objectives.
- Coordinate with partners/ technical team for survey design
- Support the team for Annual, Geography, Vertical and Service line reports and custom research offerings
- Basic report writing skills
- Secondary research using web, proprietary databases, etc.
Attributes / Skills sought:
1. Excellent questionnaire design knowledge with an ability to understand, conduct and communicate a range of complex design issues.
2. 3-6 years of survey research experience with the ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish independently.
3. Experience in an online environment/ using online methodologies is required.
4. Intellectually curious; a catalyst for innovative solutions-based thinking; self-starter and a team player.
5. Strong attention to detail and Excel savvy - Advanced Quantitative analysis using Microsoft Excel (pivot tables/ advanced formulae) and ability to work with large amounts of data
6. Data processesing using SPSS, Wincross, Xclesius, or similar
7. Strong communication skills – Not afraid to ask questions
8. Knowledge of IT industry preferable
Recruise India Consulting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.