Associate Consultant at ManpowerGroup
Views:11796 Applications:734 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Analyst/Sr Analyst/Consultant/Sr Consultant/AD - Global Business Advisory Firm (1-4 yrs)
We are hiring for a leading global business advisory firm company is organised in five practices: Corporate Finance/Restructuring, Economic and Financial Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology.Its stock is listed on the NYSE .
Suitable candidate(s) will be problem-solvers who enjoy developing and applying bespoke approaches to solve complex, unstructured problems in a logical manner.
Candidates will have strong analytical skills; be able to explain their work and communicate their conclusions and findings clearly, both orally and in writing; and be able to drawn upon considerable experience of applying principles to solve problems in practice.
The ideal candidate will have both an eye for the big picture, and for detail.
Minimum qualifications :
The minimum qualifications that we are looking for in candidates are:
- At least 1 years work related experience covering fields such as economics, finance, accounting, statistics, econometrics, sciences, engineering and computer programming;
- Aptitude and orientation towards applying academic knowledge and concepts to real world problems; and
- Ability to research, analyse and summaries market data; manage data sets, analyse economic and financial data, draft memos, expert reports and presentation material.
Recommended qualifications and experience
- Relevant professional experience covering fields such as economics, finance, accounting, statistics, econometrics, sciences, engineering and computer programming; and
- Strong economic or financial/ valuation theory and practical knowledge from a leading institution.
Knowledge and competencies :
In addition, the following knowledge and competencies are desirable :
- A solid understanding of the concepts in one or more of the following disciplines: valuation, accountancy, micro-economics and finance
- Strong skills in applying those concepts in one or more specific areas
- The capacity to critically evaluate and compare different sources of information and assumptions to assess reliability
- Good project management skills and experience in managing people and individual work streams
- To be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of other relevant analytical software such as Microsoft VBA or Access is also desirable
- To be proficient or knowledge of data resource software including Capital IQ, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Fact Set and Merger Market
- To be able to efficiently organize and conduct research
- To communicate effectively and authoritatively verbally and in writing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.