Analyst - Special Situations Fund (3-7 yrs)
Our client is a Hyderabad based investment house deploying proprietary capital using fund-of-funds approach as well as co-investing strategies. They invest through the lifecycle of companies right from seed stage to special situations.
The Special Situations Fund is a SEBI registered CAT-II AIF. We are looking for a sharp, committed individual to join the Special Situations team as an Investment Analyst.
About the role:
The role shall be based out of Hyderabad. The candidate shall report to the VP and shall actively take part in deal closures. The candidate is expected to have good financial modelling and analytical skills with ability to spot key risks and growth drivers for potential investments. Major job responsibilities include
- Evaluation of investment opportunities including detailed qualitative due-diligence and financial modelling, deal structuring, documentation as well as close interaction with the portfolio companies to strengthen process systems
- Preparation of investment notes/memos and presentations
- The candidate is progressively expected to building relationships in the entire ecosystem by networking with Banks, ARCs, Insolvency Professionals as well as CFOs/Corporates
3-5 years of overall work experience in any one of the following:
- Buy side equity/credit roles with in-depth understanding of the entire capital structure
- Top-tier investment banks/ transaction advisory firms with exposure to deals involving both Equity & Debt
- Leading ARCs or stressed asset management teams of leading banks/NBFCs
- M&A teams of top-tier corporates with demonstrated capabilities
- MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools and/(or) CA/CFA with relevant experience.
- Strong financial modelling/valuation skills with ability to link the 3 financial statements is a must
- Sectoral understanding of Power and/ (or) Healthcare sectors is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple deals/tasks simultaneously with minimal guidance
We can consider candidates who are based in other cities and open to relocate to Hyderabad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.