Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:6159 Applications:1500 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Analyst - Special Situation Investment (1-3 yrs)
Special Situation Investment - Analyst
We are currently hiring for a Special Situation Investment Analyst - with 1- 3 years of relevant experience in Financial modeling and Financial due diligence from an investment / M&A / Financial Valuation background.
The team performs all stages of the Investment right from screening & diligence term sheet legal to exit.
The role has two main functions :
1. Investment Analysis:
- Analyzing historical financial statements / annual reports, peer benchmarking for potential investments.
- Preparing quick look investment analysis for prospective investments.
- Assisting in completing investment committee memos and presenting at investment committees.
- Liaising with various intermediaries (industry experts, valuation agencies, due diligence vendors, etc.) for executing new investments.
- Assist in the closing process to provide debt or equity capital to new investment portfolio companies
2. Current Portfolio Company Asset Management :
- Produce and present monthly / quarterly / semi-annual reporting covering: investment progress, comparing actuals & financial performance with projections / budget, and compliance with covenants (if applicable)
- Fully support local and regional teams to prepare quarterly asset reviews.