Analyst/Senior Analyst - US Taxation - Investment Banking (3-5 yrs)
Hope this Email finds you well!!
- We are hiring for one of our MNC clients for the search of Analyst/ Senior Analyst - US Taxation based out of Hyderabad. The firm offers excellent benefits, a casual, collegial working environment, and an attractive compensation package.
- The designation is open to discussion depending upon relevant experience and compensation shall be best in industry.
- We are seeking an analyst for our Tax group based in Hyderabad. The group performs quarterly and annual tax filings, which are filed with the Internal Revenue Service and appropriate U.S. state tax authorities. The group also issues quarterly tax estimate statements to investors and performs tax analysis over a wide range of tax technical areas covering various investment strategies.
- The candidate will have a particular focus on the tax compliance associated with our renewable energy business though they will also be involved in the tax compliance of our other businesses and both liquid and illiquid strategies. The role requires close interaction with various internal groups and external tax advisors/attorneys.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Prepare, review, and file income tax returns and issue annual tax information (Sch. K-1s) to investors - Review tax information to be included in various regulatory filings (tax audits, state tax returns, etc.)
- Interact with the accounting team, tax auditors, and the tax planning team
- Prepare, review, and issue quarterly investor tax estimate statements
- Compute funds- taxable income calculations/allocation for various funds, as well as for investors, which includes analyzing book to tax differences, tax depreciation analysis, tax credits, and various taxable income allocation methodologies
- Periodically compute various state taxes; pay state tax authorities and address to tax notices
- Periodically present taxable income analysis to senior management
- Address queries raised by investors on their taxable income calculations
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant academic credentials as a Masters / Chartered Accountant or CPA
- Three years of work experience in U.S. taxation, which includes preparation of tax work papers, K-1s, and U.S. federal and state tax returns for partnerships and corporations
- Knowledge and experience of complex tax allocations for partnership/passthrough entities and the mechanics of sub-chapter K
- Experience in the energy or real estate sectors- this is an advantage, as is experience in the asset management/financial services industry
- A proactive mindset and keen analytical ability, attention to detail, and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently with limited direction and guidance
Please apply with below details in your resume :
1. Your updated resume (in MS word) complete with accurate details, Dates & relevant academic scores ( Incomplete CVs shall not be processed)
2. Link of your Public Profile on LinkedIn, if you have.
3. Confirmation that you are FINE to accept the role in Hyderabad.
Apply with these details also :
Fine to relocate to Hyd(Yes/No):
Note : The detailed JD shall be shared with you upon your interest in the position.