Manager at HRD India Consulting
Views:7002 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Transaction Structuring - Real Estate (1-5 yrs)
We are hiring an Analyst/Sr. Analyst - Transaction Structuring for a Real Estate Services company funded by a leading PE fund.
Incumbent shall be a part of investments/debt lending team of the company. Primary responsibilities will include :
- Transaction Evaluation: Evaluating the transaction of the Real estate developer, doing financial modeling, assessing risk
- Transaction Structuring: Structure project finance/transactions in a manner to get maximum benefit
- Due Diligence: Be part of the due diligence process
- Documentation: work in coordination with legal team to prepare all the deal/transaction document
- Deal Closure
- Client management
- Should be an MBA
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in debt structuring or transaction structuring role
- Must have Real estate exp.
- Must have worked with a PE fund in real estate deal structuring or with an IB/Investment bank in deal evaluation & structuring team
Experience (in yrs): At least 10 years
Location : Hyderabad (In case person is with very good PE fund background then, can be based in Delhi else only Hyderabad)
Interested candidates please send your resumes or call on the below mentioned number for more details.
HRD India Consulting - +91 9899339545
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.