Analyst/Senior Analyst - Technology Domain - Consulting (3-5 yrs)
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Technology
About Our Client :
Our client is focused on finding and exploiting attractive investment opportunities.Such opportunities form the basis for third party investment vehicles and for the firm's proprietary funds. The firm's investment activities are primarily based on quantitative strategies based on mathematical and computational models. Quantitative techniques and high frequency trading are used to identify under priced and overpriced securities, to manage various forms of portfolio risk, and to reduce the cost of transacting in various financial instruments.
They brings together the best minds in computer science, finance and engineering to work at the intersection of finance and technology to provide trade execution products and services for India and International markets.
Skills Required :
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong sense of ownership of work
- Excellent coordination, communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams and across multiple projects in parallel
- A good understanding of financial markets will be helpful
The successful candidate will be part of our technology team that is responsible for delivering low latency real time risk management software for a High Frequency Trading platform. Strong candidates should have prior experience in software product development.
- 3-5 Years of experience in C++, SQL Server, Linux
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- Good understanding of capital market, trading systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - high energy, high activity levels.
- Passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.
Why You Should Work For Us :
- A Bureaucracy free environment that keeps you free to focus on what you do best
- Competitive salary and opportunity for strong growth of earnings
- Platform for you to showcase your talent, stay ahead of mediocrity and be regularly exposed to advanced technologies.
- A company that always believes in an - employee-first- approach
Compensation Package Includes:
Salary : Depending on experience
Bonus : Performance Linked
- Stock Options
- Paid Holidays, vacations and Sick Leave