BD & Marketing Consultant at LinkCXO Global Pvt Ltd
Views:349 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Analyst/Senior Analyst/Team Leader - Recruitment - Automobile/Manufacturing (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for a professional HR Recruitment Analyst/Sr. Recruitment Analyst/Team Leader to source candidates on behalf of our clients for Niche Positions (Tech & Non - Tech. The goal is to exceed clients' expectations and to add value to their business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable talking to people frequently and have the ability to determine their potential through clever questions.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment cycle starting from planning up to the joining of an individual from trainee to the top-level position.
- Manage end-to-end talent acquisition process
- Forecasting, evolving job descriptions, sourcing, screening, planning, conducting interviews, background checks, compensation negotiation & timely closure of manpower.
- Maintaining a database of shortlisted resumes.
- Completion of all the joining formalities, including complete documentation, till final Joining
- Employment verification of all selected employees.
Experience: 1 to 4 Years
- Client focus along with relationship-building skills.
- Effective negotiation, influencing, and communication skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced organization.