Analyst/Senior Analyst - Talent Acquisition - Executive Search Firm (5-10 yrs)
- The Recruiter will get the chance to work with a team consisting of a diverse mix of professionals with varied skill sets and competencies relevant to the corporate sector.
- The team brings substantial experience of working with various national and international organizations. We are a multidisciplinary team with in-depth knowledge and experience of working with strategic projects.
- We have a successful track record of delivering large and complex engagements and have worked in strategic management, finance and human resources in different capacities.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Support the talent acquisition efforts by posting jobs, assisting with the screening, interviewing, reference check, background check and offer letter process as required
- Gain a solid understanding of individual client requirements and be the organisation's representative PoC to the client
- Convey the job description clearly to the candidates
- Be able to visualise the organisation's P&L, engage in effective business development, understand the value of each mandate
- Manage the operations around each client mandate
- Work independently and ensure deliverables are achieved in the shortest time possible
- Maintain reports for tracking roles and ensuring that the data is always up to date
- Assist in preparation of materials for job fairs, college recruiting events, job fairs etc.
- Learn and contribute to organisation's mission, vision and team
- Support all other initiatives within the organisation
Other Requirements :
- Should have a post graduate degree in any discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of prior work experience in HR, preferably Talent Acquisition
- Prior team management experience
- Executive search experience is an added bonus
- Should be very proactive,
- Should have a problem-solving mindset and the ability to see things laterally
- Have the drive to relentlessly follow up with prospective clients
- Consistently demonstrate the ability and commitment to deliver major initiatives from the beginning (ideation, strategy) to full deployment in a timely manner
- A high degree of flexibility; proven ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple complex projects, and to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Demonstrated initiative, ownership, and customer-service orientation skills, with the motivation and ability to function independently or as a team member
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on details and accuracy
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Positive attitude and can do spirit
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written