Analyst/Senior Analyst - Sector Research - Financial Research - CFA (2-5 yrs)
The ideal candidate should have :
- A master's in finance or a CFA with two to five years of relevant experience in industry/sector research as well as in analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, possess keen analytical skills, and have the ability to effectively interact with the trading desk and other stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of structured finance asset classes (ABS, CMBS, CLO, CRE, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Robust analytical skills, the ability to lead a project while working independently with limited direction and guidance, and self-motivation are essential attributes.