Analyst/Senior Analyst - Research - Nutrition & Wellness (4-7 yrs)
We are looking to hire Research analyst / Senior research analyst - Nutrition & Wellness, for the business unit of Chemicals, Material & Nutrition. Please find the below job description for specific details.
- Work on research and consulting projects related to food & beverages, agrochemicals and chemicals & materials/additives used in healthcare and personal care industry.
- Author research reports and insights on the industry periodically - ad hoc requests, address client queries
- Conduct primary and secondary research. Interact with executives from corporates, government & public sector enterprises, and other specialists in the ecosystem to understand and analyze market trends and conduct a minimum of 10-12 successful detailed primary interactions. Willingness to work across different time zones (North America, APAC & Europe)
- Continuously monitor the market, and provide insightful quantitative and strategic analysis to our clients through research reports by performing estimates on market sizes and forecasting
- Interact with executives from corporates, government & public sector enterprises, and other specialists in the ecosystem to understand and analyze market trends. To identify and benchmark companies in the industry for their best practices and conduct an in-depth discussion
- Collate, dissect and analyze data to conduct opportunity analysis, competitive benchmarking and strategic recommendations for business growth
- Contribute to articles, white papers and webinars/presentations
Strategic Contribution :
Create incisive market intelligence documents on companies, markets, and sector that can be leveraged by C-level executives for their short, mid and long-term business planning.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Strong ability to acquire, analyze and manage information
- Must possess good database and Internet research capabilities with a flair for secondary research, experience with Bloomberg, D&B, Factiva etc.
- Ability to analyze annual reports of companies in detail
- Ability of multi-tasking with a quick grasp of industry knowledge
- Excel in effective interpretation of data and analysis. Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- Inquisitiveness to learn new concepts related to cross-industries and flexibility to work across industries if required