HR Manager at Adali Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:20735 Applications:2967 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1253
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Research & Consulting (1-4 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Prepare Industry and Thematic Reports
- Author articles (Theme based)
- Industry Newsletters
- Develop an understanding of specific sectors and follow industry trends;
- Assist in taking on quality requirements of Research Department
- Ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data quickly and draw meaningful insights
- Good knowledge of secondary research sources (e.g. Reuters, Thomson One, Bloomberg etc )
- Top notch analytical and communication skills
- Strong finance knowledge and writing skills
- Take ownership of responsibilities and work in close co-operation with senior level staff.
- Graduate/Post Graduate from top tier institutes
- 2-5 years experience in Business research / Finance research would be preferred
- Should have excellent writing skills - the individual is required to write reports
- Experience in preparing reports, media articles, company analysis and regulatory updates
- Highly articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound analytical and communication skills
- Strong finance domain knowledge
- Highly motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Should be very comfortable with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Please apply through iimjobs only. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for next round of interviews.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.