Analyst/Senior Analyst - Project Controlling - Investment Banking - CA/CPA (0-4 yrs)
- We are helping one of our prestigious MNC client with a search of Analyst/ Senior Analyst - Project Controlling based out of their Hyderabad office. The designation is open to discussion depending upon relevant experience and you can expect Great work life balance, excellent career growth and best in industry compensation with handsome relocation assistance.
Role Description :
- Perform all month-end ledger close activities for a number of project entities, including bank reconciliations, receivable and payable accruals, accretions, amortizations, valuation adjustments, and GAAP presentation entries.
- Coordinate with the asset management team to determine the appropriate project receivables by obtaining and reconciling electricity generation numbers, preparing invoices, reconciling prices, and other terms with the project PPA agreements.
- Adhere to the month-end closing and reporting timelines, control procedures, period-end close checklists, as well as income statement and balance sheet review timetable.
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations and populate audit trail and reconciliation tools such as Blackline.
- Collaborate closely with the Hyderabad- and U.S.-based asset management, accounts payable, and accounting teams to ensure timely, accurate, and efficient processing/recording of transactions and resolution of queries.
- Prepare flux analysis reports to analyze as well as explain variances in account balances from budgets and prior periods.
- Provide support to internal and external auditors in completing the statutory and internal audits for various project entities.
- Work on initiatives related to establishing, standardizing, optimizing and documenting of accounting processes, workflows as well as internal accounting controls.
An ideal candidate should have:
- The ideal candidate should be a Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant with Zero to three years of post-qualification work experience with Big6 firms.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of U.S. GAAP. U.S.-based audit or any experience in the energy, real estate, or financial services sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are required.
- An understanding of financial agreements and contracts, such as credit and equity investment agreements, is a must
Our initial assessment suggests that your profile comes closer to the requirement. If this role meets your expectations including HYD as location than please share your updated CV and below required details to process further in cover letter/resume .
1. Full Name; Current Company; Current Location ;Over all exp; Current CTC (Fixed); Variable pay; Expected CTC; Education University ;Year of Pass out ;Notice Period
2. Your updated resume (in MS word) complete with accurate details, Dates & relevant academic scores ( Incomplete CVs shall not be processed)
3. Link of your Public Profile on LinkedIn, if you have.
4. Confirmation that you are FINE to accept the role in Hyderabad.
Note : The detailed JD shall be shared with you upon your interest in the position.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.