Consultant at Ab Placement
Views:1346 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Operations Research - Analytics - Supply Chain Domain (2-7 yrs)
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Ops Research - Analytics
Hiring for a global management consulting firm:
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
- You will work closely with consulting teams on a diverse range of advanced analytics topics. You will have the opportunity to leverage analytical methodologies to deliver value to Consulting (case) teams and Practice Areas (domain) through providing analytics subject matter expertise, and accelerated execution support.
- You will collaborate with case teams to gather requirements, specify, design, develop, deliver and support analytic solutions serving client needs. You will provide technical support through deeper understanding of relevant data analytics solutions and processes to build high quality and efficient analytic solutions.
YOU'RE GOOD AT :
- Working with case (and proposal) teams
- Delivering original analysis and insights to case teams, typically owning all or part of an analytics module whilst integrating with a case team
- Establishing credibility by thought partnering with case teams on analytics topics; drawing conclusions on a range of external and internal issues related to your module
- Communicating analytical insights through sophisticated synthesis and packaging of results (including PPT slides and charts) with consultants; collecting, synthesizing, analyzing case team learning & inputs into new best practices and methodologies
- Ensuring proper signoff before uploading materials into internal repository for reference; sanitizing confidential client content in marketing documents
- Executing analytical approach and creating defined outcome; contributing to approach selection and developing broad expertise in at least one analytics topic or platform
Technical skills :
- Must have excellent command over various operation research techniques and related approaches such as
: Mathematical programming such as Linear/Non-Linear Programming, Mixed Integer Programming, Metaheuristic techniques and Stochastic modelling
- Scheduling problems
- Data processing for basic statistical analysis (eg. Edit data types, grouping or binning cases, reviewing outliers)
- Excellent in Programming Language such as Python
- Knowledge of some of the following tools would be considered a plus
Functional skills :
Working experience in building supply chain models such as :
- Production planning and Queuing
- Inventory Optimization
- Resource allocation
- Routing optimization
- Production planning
- Data management/Relational databases understanding of data and data relationships at the table and attribute level.
- Communication skills
- You should be a clear and confident communicator, able to deliver messages in a concise manner with strong and effective written and verbal communication.
Analytical skills : You should be strong in analytical solutioning with hands on experience in advanced analytics delivery, through the entire life cycle of analytics. Strong analytics skills with the ability to develop and codify knowledge and provide analytical advice where required.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
- Bachelor/Masters degree in a field linked to Operations research, Industrial engineering, Applied mathematics, Computer science, Statistics, or related field required; advanced degree preferred
- At least 2-3 years of relevant industry work experience providing analytics solutions in a commercial setting
- Prior work experience in a global organization, preferably in a professional services organization in data analytics role to join our ranks.