Founder at Practical Magic Advisory Services & Solutions
Views:81 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Media Tracking (2-6 yrs)
- Our client is a specialized media consulting firm, in the business of Tracking, testing and forecasting-based consulting & analytics for Media &Entertainment.
- This job will entail will entail working in the Tracking arm of the Product team.
- The job will entail handling the assigned projects end-to-end, including questionnaire creation, data analysis, client reporting, database & benchmarks maintenance, etc.
- A keen interest in media content, good analytical skills and strong written & verbal communication skills are essentials for the role. The work will entail working on Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools, and hence, comfort with working on numbers is an important pre-requisite.
- Prior media or research experience, while not a pre-requisite, will be an added advantage.
- Education background: MBA
Should be a keen follower of the Indian media industry, especially films and OTT content. Should be comfortable working on Excel; should enjoy working with numbers.