Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:1381 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Master Data Management - De Duplication - BPO (3-8 yrs)
This opportunity is with a Reputed BPO client.
Role - Analyst and Senior Analyst
Skill - Data De-Duplication
Min qualification - BE/BTech/MCA
I Skill and Behavior Traits
- Assertive in articulating needs
- Data analysis and Visualization skills
- Good Analytical knowledge
- Can ask questions and understand extended needs
- Business analysis skills
- Design and coding skills
II Pre-requisite for the Role
- Working knowledge of Data Analysis, Profiling
- Experience in leveraging MDM tool
- Financial Service provider experience
III Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Identify potential duplicates, reviews of suspect data and merging similar records into the target record, or removing the duplicates in CRM, financial, HR and other data domains and datasets
- Duplicate Suspect analysis, Probable data match, verification and data cleansing
- Understanding of risk associated with the Duplicate Suspect with external search using D&B, Bankers Almanac, Company registrars and regulators.
- Execute MDM Strategy for focus domains and datasets aligning to key strategic initiatives.
- Champion MDM initiatives for key domains with responsibility of delivering- wing to wing" solution to centralize the creation, governance and distribution of master data.
- Communicate and influence key stakeholders including data providers, consumers, SMEs to ensure buy- in for the MDM vision and strategy.
- Identify existing processes for creating, maintaining and reporting master data and its impact to strategic imperatives.
- Identify reference data domains, its usage and impact to key processes; and establish a plan to govern reference data for improved quality and harmony across multiple systems and processes.
- Partner with IT to develop MDM plan, tool selection and implementation.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the data quality, processes and standards for master data domains.
- Collaborate with CDO office verticals such as Data Quality and Foundational elements to leverage processes and toolset for data quality validation, data dictionary/metadata management and lineage documentation.
- Participate in a MDM/data standards forum with cross functional participation to continually monitor, resolve and improve data quality for master data domains.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.