HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:1430 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Liquidity Reporting - Investment Banking (1-4 yrs)
Job Opportunity with Leading Investment Bank
Location : Mumbai
Need: 0.6 -4 yrs of Experience
Designation : Analyst/SA
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Daily Monitoring and Reporting to Senior Management on key liquidity risk drivers through internal and external stress testing models (Maximum Cumulative Outflow (MCO) and Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) for JFSA/EBA/MAS respectively.
- Develop and maintain controls to validate with reasonable certainty the accuracy and completeness of the data input into the calculations
- Analyse and explain key day on day drivers for movement's in liquidity position of the firm through various liquidity risk metrics
- Collaborate with regional treasury to deliver on mandatory regulatory change agenda
- Manage and lead the team and further develop the teams over all responsibilities.
- Ensure that the team meets all the requirements and deadlines relating to the reporting activities and ensure that the necessary protocols are followed