Analyst/Senior Analyst - Legal Entity Controlling - Investment Banking (0-2 yrs)
We are helping one of our MNC clients for the search of Analyst/ Senior Analyst - Legal Entity Controlling role to join based out of Hyderabad. The designation is open to discussion depending upon relevant experience and compensation shall be best in industry.
If you are interested, Please send your updated cv along with below required details to process further.
No.of attempts in CA:
Fine to relocate to Hyd(Yes/No)
We are looking for a resourceful candidate to join our based out of the firm's office in Hyderabad, India. The candidate will be part of the Accounting Function and will regularly interact with U.S. and Hyderabad-based teams, as well as external parties.
WHAT YOU- LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Prepare, review, and file U.S. GAAP-based financial statements for the company's renewable energy projects, investment funds and corporate entities (collectively, - Entities- )
- Maintain the books and records for the Entities while ensuring adherence to close timelines and control procedures
- Perform and/or review various technical accounting analyses with respect to mergers and acquisitions, structured debt, leases, power purchase agreements, variable interest entities, non-controlling interests
and other significant transactions that may be undertaken by the company from time to time
- Liaise with auditors and ensure timely closure of external audits
- Review financial information to be included in various regulatory reports (FORM PF, FORM ADV, CBCR etc.)
- Liaise with US- and Hyderabad-bad asset managers, treasury, tax team and external consultants
- Engage in various forms of management and investor reporting including annual project budget preparation, budget vs. actual analysis, tax reporting, and investor account statements
- Work on initiatives related to establishing, standardizing, optimizing and documenting accounting processes, workflows and controls
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- The ideal candidate should be a Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant, with 0-2 years of post-qualification work experience, who can work independently with limited direction and guidance
- The candidate should have a good understanding of U.S. GAAP. U.S. based audit or any experience in the Energy, Real Estate, or Financial Services sector would be an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are required. Understanding of financial agreements and contracts, such as credit and equity investment agreements is a must
Candidates with the relevant experience looking to restart their careers after a break are encouraged to apply for this position.