Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:544 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Legal Entity Controlling - BFSI - CA/CPA (0-1 yrs)
Note: Candidate should be from 2019 CA Batch cleared in May or Nov.
CA Final cleared in 1st or 2nd attempt.
Big 4 articleship required.
Apply only if you fall in above criteria.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Prepare, review, and file U.S. GAAP-based financial statements for the company's renewable energy projects, investment funds and corporate entities (collectively, - Entities- )
- Maintain the books and records for the Entities while ensuring adherence to close timelines and control procedures
- Perform and/or review various technical accounting analyses with respect to mergers and acquisitions, structured debt, leases, power purchase agreements, variable interest entities, non-controlling interests and other significant transactions that may be undertaken by the company from time to time.
- Liaise with auditors and ensure timely closure of external audits.
- Review financial information to be included in various regulatory reports (FORM PF, FORM ADV, CBCR etc.)
- Liaise with US- and Hyderabad-bad asset managers, treasury, tax team and external consultants.
- Engage in various forms of management and investor reporting including annual project budget preparation, budget vs. actual analysis, tax reporting, and investor account statements
- Work on initiatives related to establishing, standardizing, optimizing and documenting accounting processes, workflows and controls.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- The ideal candidate should be a Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant, with 0-2 years of post-qualification work experience, who can work independently with limited direction and guidance.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of U.S. GAAP. U.S. based audit or any experience in the Energy, Real Estate, or Financial Services sector would be an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are required.
- Understanding of financial agreements and contracts, such as credit and equity investment agreements is a must.