Analyst/Senior Analyst - Legal - eDiscovery Process - Financial Services - LLB (1-4 yrs)
Hiring Analyst/ Sr. Legal Analyst a leading financial services firm:
- Conducts substantive reviews and analyses of document sets as part of the e-discovery process in US-based litigation, arbitration and regulatory matters;
- Communicates with project managers and attorneys to identify the scope of work, objectives and protocols for various e-discovery projects;
- Manages multiple, changing priorities and expectations by working closely with the business partners and the team members in a focused and responsive manner;
- Supports the Privacy investigative function, including reviewing documents & information in connection with potential data breach violations
- Conducts legal research and summarizes various rules and regulations or other relevant documents; and
- Supports the larger Litigation / Regulatory Affairs team and the mission of the GCO team in India.
Required Qualifications :
- Law Graduate with 1- 4 years of experience in e-discovery processes.
- Experience with the Relativity or Ringtail e-discovery platforms is beneficial.
- Relevant legal experience, including but not limited to experience summarizing litigation cases, analyzing case documents, drafting pleadings and providing end-to-end litigation support to onshore attorneys
- Must demonstrate an excellent understanding of legal language and analytical skills.
- Excellent English language skills - both written & spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the role involve regular communication with counterparts within and outside the US GCO.
- Moderate to high-level experience in Microsoft Office products (specifically Word and Excel)