HR at Link Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2636 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Analyst/Senior Analyst/Lead - Risk Analytics - Banking Domain (1-8 yrs)
we have an excellent opening for your with our client a UK based Financial domain organisation please find below the JD for the same.
Job Description :
Experience Range : 1 to 7 Years
Number of Opening :
- Analytics : 1-3 year : 5
- Sr. Analytics : 3-6 year : 4
- Lead : 7+ year : 2
Job Location : Noida
Key responsibilities include :
- Building models to predict risk and other key metrics
- Coming up with data driven solutions to control risk
- Finding opportunities to acquire more customers by modifying/optimizing existing rules
- Doing periodic upgrades of the underwriting strategy based on business requirements
- Evaluating 3rd party solutions for predicting/controlling risk of the portfolio
- Running periodic controlled tests to optimize underwriting
- Monitoring key portfolio metrics and take data driven actions based on the performance
Business Knowledge : Develop an understanding of the domain/function. Manage business process (es) in the work area. The individual is expected to develop domain expertise in his/her work area.
Teamwork : Develop cross site relationships to enhance leverage of ideas. Set and manage partner expectations. Drive implementation of projects with Engineering team while partnering seamlessly with cross site team members
Communication : Responsibly perform end to end project communication across the various levels in the organization.
Candidate Specification :
- Knowledge of analytical tool - R Language or Python
- Established competency in Predictive Analytics (Logistic & Regression)
- Experience in handling complex data sources
- Dexterity with MySQL, MS Excel is good to have
- Strong Analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- 1 - 7 years of experience in Financial Services/Analytics Industry
- Understanding of the financial services business
- Experience in working on advanced machine learning techniques
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.