Principal Consultant at Unique Occupational Services pvt Ltd.
Views:1399 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Knowledge Management (3-8 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for our client that is the largest US Healthcare Services provider in the World.Our client is part of a global, $1.7 Billion commercial and industrial powerhouse. It's clients include fortune-listed companies in Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Mortgage, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Government and ISV (independent software vendors).
Role : Analyst / Senior Analyst - Knowledge Management
- Position in this function is involved in the communication and implementation of the organization's knowledge management architecture and applications plan, including the components required to support it. May be responsible for writing/editing content, coordinating and administering support activities related to data planning, data recovery and development, and other related projects.
- Attend to details and review content to ensure accuracy, applicability and conformity to established standards Conduct user acceptance testing, gather feedback, and report results
- Evaluate current processes and make recommendations for improvement Serve as point of contact for routine to moderately complex knowledge needs Create, transform and maintain HTML solutions for the organization's knowledge bases
- Evaluate Feedback to identify trends for training and/or process improvement.
- Maintain Knowledge Content Delivery by following publishing process Link, load content into the system Knowledge Management Tool Support
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and working knowledge of HTML (Dreamweaver or similar) and content standards
- Ability to learn new applications/systems quickly Ability to manage projects, prioritize tasks, and manage time well; display good judgment in decision-making and project management
- Ability to work independently as well as actively contribute to project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work in a fluid environment of iterative changes Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others.
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines.
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
- Personality/ Behavioral Aspects:
- Detail-oriented and focused Takes feedback constructively Ability to balance attention to details with big-picture perspective
Work Location: Hyderabad
If interested, kindly share across your updated CV
NOTE : Please Share your CV after filling details mentioned below. We will shortlist your profile and call you for interview scheduling purpose.
Experience in Knowledge Management/Corporate Communication
Notice Period Negotiable Up to:
Willing to work in differential shifts
Feel free to call us at below numbers for further inquiries :
Contact Person - Karan Sethi
Contact Info - +91-7830303331
HR - Talent Acquisition Team
Unique Occupational Services, Gurgaon
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.