Analyst/Senior Analyst - Global Advisory Firm (2-8 yrs)
- Liaising with the top management (CXOs) of organizations of varied sizes; coordinating with their senior teams of professionals, including accountants, lawyers and PR consultants and working closely with them.
Deal Evaluation :
- Evaluating Business Plans, projections, valuations,
- Assess the viability of the proposed business/project, including thorough analysis of business opportunities and risks
- Validate assumptions through review of underlying drivers, benchmarking, market research, consultations with industry experts, etc.
- Prepare presentation material for use in client meetings, information memorandums, pitch books, teasers etc. for presenting it to potential investors/buyers/partners/funding institutions. Facilitation of buyer and seller interactions (organizing road shows, conference calls, etc.). Drafting meeting preparatory notes, management questionnaire, etc.
- Identifying potential strategic and financial buyers/investors as per the requirement, establishing relationship with them, and presenting the business opportunity and case for their perusal.
- Assistance in deal structuring by determining capital structure strategy, amount of capital required, assessing the impact of funding on overall financial position and valuation of firm, etc. and negotiating the deal with potential buyers/investors.
- Carrying out detailed financial modeling and valuation, evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impacts of different capital structures and potential M&A/investment transactions and presenting appropriate financial solutions to clients.
- Other Documentation support
- Assistance in drafting and evaluating various legal documents, Information and Private Placement Memorandums.
- Preparing case studies and road show presentations