HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1882 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Futures & Options Trade Clearing Function - BFS (2-7 yrs)
We are hiring for top global Product company based Mumbai.
Job Role - Analyst / Sr. Analyst role
Purpose of the Role: The primary function of the role will be to perform and ensure timely trade clearing as per exchange deadline and accuracy in lifecycle event processing as per the agreed SLA's.
This job role requires key attention to detail, good understanding of Topday Clearing function, Listed Derivatives product understanding, Lifecycle events on Futures and Options, CCPs break investigation and provide resolutions in a timely manner.
- Manage the delivery of the daily Clearing activities as per the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Minimum of 2-7 years of work experience in in Futures and Options trade clearing function.
- Lifecycle event processing like Expires, Average pricing, Corporate action.
- Build strong relationships with all client stakeholders
- Co-ordinate with different teams like clearing, static for timely response and resolution of all queries from clients
- Ensure accuracy and clarity in all deliverable to client stakeholders
- Good understanding of systems like Clearvision, GMI, ETD.
- Good knowledge of Clearing Houses like ASX, LCH, EUREX, ICE Clear, CME, HKEX, SGX etc
- Detailed understanding of exchange traded derivatives (Futures products)
- High attention to detail and quality of outputs delivered
- Analytical and can solve problems quickly and innovatively
- Dynamic outlook, with the ability to adapt and change plans on the fly
- Delivery focused, results driven.
- Excellent communication and time management.