Senior Executive at Flexability by AMS
Views:79 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Direct Taxation - CA (3-8 yrs)
- More than 3 years of experience in managing tax function.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Stay updated and analyse impact of new tax regulations and laws.
- Monthly working of TDS/EQL payments with due compliance with Internal control processes
- Complete tax accounting entries - Tax payments/Rectifications etc
- Quarterly filing of TDS return and sharing of TDS certificates on or before due date
- EQL return preparation and filing.
- Assisting GL team with TDS related queries
- Preparing tax schedules on monthly basis required for Internal control reporting.
- Quarterly Advance tax working
- Data compilation/preparation for Internal Audit
- Assisting in Preparation of Tax Financials independently as per Revised Schedule VI
- Assist closure of tax audits including maintenance of audit ready documents
- Assisting GL team for Statutory Audit i.e., preparation of Computation of Income and Deferred tax working
- SOX compliance i.e., preparing end year tax schedule and other compliances.
- Quarterly reconciliation of TDS with 26AS
- Knowledge of SFT filing.
- Preparation of data for RBI FLA (Foreign liabilities and assets) return
- Assist in Handling Income tax assessment/scrutiny/CIT(A)
- Assisting in transfer pricing - Filing form 3CEB
- Filing form 67 - Foreign tax credit
- Assisting in preparation of data for filing LDC including TDS expense reconciliation, revenue reconciliation with Form 26AS, Provisional financials etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.