Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2184 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Data Sciences - BPO/KPO (2-6 yrs)
R & Python Mandate
We are looking Analyst / Snr Analyst - Data Sciences for a client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
- Office Location: Gurgaon - South City-1
- Salary: Standard Hike on Existing
- Experience: Analyst - Max 2.5 YRS, Snr analyst - 2.5+ yrs
- Education : Degree in Statistics or Science
- Shift Conditions: 9.30 am - 6.30 pm, 5 days working
- Grade : Analyst / Snr Analyst - will be decided based on the Interview, and should be flexible
- Transport: Own
Essential Job Functions
1. Understand and translate business problems into analytical problems
2. Break down analytical problems into chunks of solvable modules
3. Identify the right hypothesis and data to be used for solving a problem
4. Extract and work on enormous amounts of data to check data quality
5. Work with data to derive valuable and consumable insights to improve business quality
6. Perform root cause analysis to confirm the problem while working with the business stakeholder
7. Visualize trends and patterns in data to derive findings and insights for business consumption
8. Identify the right algorithm to solve given analytical problems
9. Execute the apt statistical modeling, machine learning algorithms, heuristic modeling to solve various problems
10. Improve accuracy of existing frameworks by use of various algorithms and creative approaches
- Worked on various business problems across different verticals
- Experience with one or more ETL tools: Oracle Warehouse Builder, SAS Data Management, SQL Server Integration Services, Cognos Data Manager etc.
- Experience with one or more analytical platforms: SAS, SQL, R, Python etc.
- Worked on various statistical models like regression (linear, logistic, multilogit), clustering and machine learning algorithms like decision trees, SVMs, RandomForests, Gradient Boosting etc.
- Capability around working with various visualizations tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik etc.
- Has to be proficient in R and Python
- A good contributor to the team with innovative ideas of execution
- Disciplined and hard worker to meet challenging timelines for - first of its kind- projects
- Good learner to keep up with recent technologies and techniques and implement them on different problems
- Effective communication to enable agile execution as a team
If the above profile suits you, pls share your updated Photo Resume along with the below details -
Current Working hours :
Current Residence Location :
Open to relocate, if yes share reason :
Education Qualification :
Post Graduate is Regular / full time ( yes/no) :
Total Exp :
Exp in R ( yrs) :
Exp in Python ( yrs) :
Statistical Models used (like regression (linear, logistic, multilogit), clustering & machine learning algorithms like decision trees, SVMs, RandomForests, Gradient Boosting) Pls specify :
Rate your proficiency on R on the scale of 1-5 ( 5 being excellent) :
ETL tools used - pls specify :
Current Company :
Current CTC ( Fixed + Var) :
Expected CTC :
Official Notice Period :
Earliest Joining you can manage ( Leaves, discussion etc) :
Gaps if any :
We will provide complete support to get you the best offer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.