HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:765 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Credit Analyst - Insurance (2-8 yrs)
Job Description - Analyst /Sr Analyst Credit Risk
Looking from good Corporate and global exposure is a must.
Experience in Investment risk is a must
Qualification: Degree in Maths, Statistics or Finance.
Under general supervision, the Analyst will support ongoing portfolio credit risk monitoring and other investment analysis activities as needed. Through the Annual Credit Review process, the Specialist is responsible for integrating data from internal and external sources into a cohesive and comprehensive written analysis of existing portfolio companies. The Specialist will help identify potential credit and financial risks and may assist global analysts and/or managers in investigating such risks further.
- Completes Annual Credit Reviews of portfolio companies on a timely basis.
- Must possess strong business writing skills.
- Specialists will collaborate with analysts within and across credit teams to assist in forming and communicating credit opinions in annual reviews.
- The Specialist is expected to independently manage his/her workflow within their assigned portfolio and to develop and improve processes that enhance quality control.
- Manages compliance tracking system used for the established Annual Credit Review process.
- Act as a liaison with counterparts in LifeCo Risk and investment professionals globally.
- Assist procurement in completing supplier risk assessments by reviewing financials, questionnaires and when necessary conduct interviews with supplier executives
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION - Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Mathematics
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Shift Timing: 1.30pm - 10.30pm IST
Preferred Industy : Financial Services
- Understanding of financial statement analysis through job experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and/or Access
- Familiarity with Bloomberg and/or Capital IQ a plus
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation or progress towards designation preferred
- This job operates in a professional office environment with normal office working conditions. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as but not limited to computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- Most job duties will be done while sitting at a desk and working on a computer. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms