Manager- Talent Acquisition at SSJ Solutions
Views:288 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Analyst/Senior Analyst/Consultant - Benchmarking - BPO (2-6 yrs)
Analyst/Senior Analyst/Consultant - Benchmarking - BPO
Purpose - be a part of the Benchmarking Practice of the Firm and contribute to the growth of the Firm through working on billable client assignments, internal IP development and go-to-market activities
Functional Responsibilities :
- Responsible for project delivery of billable client assignments related to benchmarking, either standalone or as part of larger sourcing transformation/consulting engagements of large MNCs, Governments and International agencies
- Responsible to assist and/or lead project delivery in business case analysis and financial modelling of BPO contracts.
- Responsible for internal IP development through building of new capability areas, developing marketing material, and delivery artefacts
- Responsible to pursue sales opportunities and proposal response creation
- Manage delivery quality by enforcing customer service standards
- Responsible for developing and enhancing delivery processes and artefacts
- Must be familiar with at least two common business processes (Like F&A, HR etc.), including their pricing structure in BPO contracts and common performance metrics
- Cross-industry experience is preferred though not mandatory.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy-to-understand business terms to all levels of management, including senior leaders
Work Experience :
- 2-5 years in BPO solutioning and pricing analysis (both FTE-based pricing and transaction-based pricing)
- Relevant experience of working with large consulting firms or specialty practices of such firms related to the benchmarking and technology outsourcing industry
- Desirable to have industry standard certifications like six-sigma.
- Master's Degree preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.