Manager -Consultant at Talent Networks
Views:1201 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Analyst/Senior Analyst/Associate - Market Risk - BFSI (2-8 yrs)
Risk Middle Office is a function within Global Middle Office that is responsible for Risk Model & non Model Input Data Management and Control, Exposure Metric Validation, Risk Limit Management and Risk Reporting. Market Risk Middle Office (MRMO) is a sub-function within Risk Middle Office supporting, monitoring and assessment of input data and impact on Market Risk metrics.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Ensures relationships between range of reference data, Trade attributes, instrument and transaction data are not broken. Whilst input data is validated; reported data is reconciled.
- Assist Risk Managers (RM) in overriding data where necessary as part of Adjustments/overrides
- MRMO function reconciles reports between systems to ensure that numbers from multiple systems are consistent
- Drives data management strategy for Risk and helps develop data architectures
- Provide ad-hoc risk views and drill-down analysis of less transparent risks and issues of importance to senior Risk Management/Trading Heads.
Roles & Responsibility:
Support T+1 sign off process
- Analysis of data, resolution of breaks and clean-up of existing data.
- Implement data quality processes around all data inputs and outputs to and from Risk
- Management systems
- Experience in understanding & developing target operating models aligned with the Business.
- Supervisory controls and governance.
- Produce weekly Management updates & key metrics
- Active participation in the implementation of regulatory deliverables like BSBS239, FRTB etc
Skill Set required:
- Understanding of Market Risk and risk measures like VaR, IRC,SVaR etc.
- Understanding of financial products
- Proficient in writing SQL/oracle queries and VBA macros.
- Proficiency in Business analysis and operational activities.