Recruitment Consultant at hCapital Business Consulting
Views:12649 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Analyst/Senior Analyst/Assistant Manager - US Corporate Tax - Investment Bank (2-6 yrs)
About The Company
Its a global investment bank with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. Services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking).
Designation: Analyst/Sr. Analyst/Assistant Manager
Experience: 2-6 years
Role & Responsibilities-
- Handle Quarterly & Annual US federal & State tax compliance.
- Quarterly Provisions & reporting
- Federal & State Analyze & Calculate various book to tax adjustments, including M&E, Lobbying, Club Dues,depreciation, Accruals etc.
- Maintain Fixed Assets register for Tax, compute federal, AMT and state depreciation
- Calculate Section 163j interest limitation/deductibility - Reserve analysis
- Calculate other book to tax adjustments specific to FS industry
- Analyze financial statements to identify any potential tax adjustments
- Prepare State tax returns.
- Maintain a constructive relation with regional stakeholders and work in a partnership model
- Any other additional ad hoc tasks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.