Managing Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:957 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Analytics - BFSI (1-3 yrs)
- You will be part of a dynamic team providing high impact analytical solutions across business functions including marketing, product, customer experience, etc. for the client's consumer lending portfolio in the US
- You will be part of the team which partners with the business leaders to provide data driven strategies to grow business KPIs like acquisition, customer engagement & retention, campaign optimization, personalized offering, etc.
- We are looking for candidates with understanding in business analytics using tools like SQL, R, Python, Pyspark, Hive, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Leverage all the traditional and alternate data sources like credit bureau, digital data, partner data, social media and banking data to develop impactful strategies to drive business goals for marketing/product/customer/collections
2. Analyse large amounts of data and build solutions based on insights captured from data
3. Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solution
4. Develop portfolio MIS and track the portfolio performance and recommend course of action
5. Align closely with the client's business teams to deliver on the business goals through strong analytics driven strategies
1. Ability to work with data - expertise and comfort with extracting, transforming, and deriving insights from data. Good SQL skill is mandatory. Working knowledge of Python is desirable
2. Good understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods
3. Ability to work in unstructured environments with clarity of thought and strong problem-solving skills
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to prepare presentations for executive level audience
5. Financial services (Banks, Fintech, etc.) exposure is preferred, but not mandatory
6. Understanding of the US financial market is desirable, but not essential
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.