Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:232 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Analyst/Senior Analyst/AM/AVP - Commercial Underwriting - Analytics Consulting Firm (4-15 yrs)
- Merchants who take credit cards are the client's (acquirer's) clients, and you will be needed to do financial reviews of the high-risk accounts.
- Examine bank and financial records to determine creditworthiness.
- The capacity to conduct financial analyses (growth patterns, efficiency ratios, cash flow generation, burn rate, debt levels, overall liquidity), analyse financial performance, contrast with industry peers, and evaluate credit exposure.
- Determine patterns and confirm bigger potential impacts on the portfolio for additional escalation.
- Conduct an online search for company information and compile all pertinent data for underwriting.
- Assess the clients' default risk and collaborate with senior underwriters stationed in the USA to lower the risk.
- Utilising internal and external risk monitoring technologies, track and look into merchant credit card processing operations.
- Based on your findings, create a credit letter and suggest risk- and mitigation-related actions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.