Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:184 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Analyst - Sales Strategy/Planning - SaaS Product (3-6 yrs)
Role : Sales Operations Analyst is a key role within the Sales group. He/She will be the primary point of contact for the Sales Team, and other departments, mainly responsible for sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance and other sales analytics, reporting and other sales support functions.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Sales and company operations metrics, dashboards and reports
- Creates salesforce.com dashboard reports; imports/exports salesforce.com data for additional processes and analytics
- Support daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly operational reporting and executive dashboards
- Analyze monthly operational results, understanding the key variance drivers and providing actionable insights to senior management.
- Extract data (from a variety of sources including BI systems and SalesForce.com ) and perform detailed data analysis on internal processes and productivity.
- Prepare regular reporting packages to senior management.
- Create PowerPoint presentations that capture key operational metrics, articulate results, and convey actionable business insight for both sales management and executive audiences
- Provide and support ad-hoc reporting services for non-standard issues and analyses
- Assist in applying and expanding new technology and tools to support the Sales team
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and goal performance monitoring.
- Develop a strong understanding of the global business and markets in which we participate.
- Manages and administrates annual quota and territory deployments to the field sales teams
- Understand core sales operations concepts (lead/opportunity conversion, pipeline development) and develops reporting and analytics in these areas for enhanced business insight.
- Recognizes and understands financial concepts in the context of sales processes
- Manage the accuracy of all sales Splits for commissions readiness and performance management. Provides territory and customer intelligence/analytics in support of market segmentation, territory development/administration, market research
- Excellent oral and written communication
- High degree of quantitative, analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills; critical thinker
- Ability to synthesize Big Data into strategic and actional insights
- Highly detail oriented, with strong attention to accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion
- Ability to engage & appreciate the needs of different audiences and different levels of seniority.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in sales/Business/Financial operations and of working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Prior experience in Sales Operations at a B2B technology software and services (SaaS) required. Preferable with enterprise clients
- Prior experience with CRM, Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint) Data analytics and reporting preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional and confident demeanour. A passion for learning.
- Self-starter who can work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent planning and organization skills; can multitask and prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Qualification : MBA/BE/B.Tech or higher
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.