Recruitment Head at The Grand Group - HR Provider
Views:400 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Analyst - Research & Business - Startup (1-2 yrs)
The Research Analyst is responsible for collecting information, preparing a synopsis, and presenting the findings to the Executive Board.
The subjects of research shall be delegated by the Board from time to time. Once a project or business plan is approved for engagement, the Analyst shall also prepare a business plan in coordination with the respective stakeholders, monitor its progress and report to the Board periodically.
Key Responsibilities & Job expectations :
- Collect information through the web, industry experts and colleagues on the prospects of the potential business opportunity.
- Explore creative ways to manage and control the variables involved in the business opportunity.
- Prepare a SWOT analysis of the project.
- Quantify resources needed to achieve the business plan and establish timelines logically and chronologically.
- Develop a structured business plan for the project covering all key components.
- Identify key management personnel and create job descriptions based on objectives of the business opportunity.
- Develop and implement approved procedures and systems in coordination with Business Heads once the business takes shape and form.
- Prepare a list of legal and statutory compliances with the Corporate Legal Counsel and Group Auditor
- Keep a conscience of all statutory compliances in order to maintain them on a timely and regular basis.
- Work with the Business Head and its marketing team or agency to achieve business objectives.
- Strong business acumen and good technical knowledge of financial markets, business planning and corporate strategic approach- Good understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements and Basic Marketing initiatives
- Ability to create formats, templates, GANTT Charts and business structures
- Ability to work unsupervised with a strong focus on quality and time
- Understanding and experience in managing Service Level Agreements, strong negotiations, interpersonal skills
- Should be resourceful in obtaining information and intelligence on any subject
- Good command on MS Office tools and on the English language (both written and spoken)
- A good team player with strong analytical skills
- Able to be trusted with confidential and sensitive company information
Education & Work Experience :
- Graduate/Master's Degree Business, Retail management/Retail Real Estate
- Consultant with one of the big 4s or an international bank/NBFC
- Analyst in a business house with similar responsibilities