HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:124 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Analyst - Quantitative Research - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
The candidate is required to -
1. Conduct in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis of investment proposals.
2. Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched
3. Develop and maintain financial models
4. Conduct comprehensive industry research and analysis.
5. Prepare research reports and presentations.
6. Keep track of corporate announcements, current policies, and study the impact on Equities and Portfolio.
7. Regularly monitor developments in our investee companies through media updates, corporate announcements, and published results.
8. Participate in research meetings
9. Willing to travel to see factories, meet managements, and attend conferences.
- Must be curious.
- Willing to work hard and smart
- Well informed about different asset classes and macro issues, with a conceptual understanding of important technical terms.
- A deep interest and aptitude for analyzing financial information, strategic issues, and trends that affect companies, industries, and markets on a regional and global scale.
- Educational qualifications can be from any field. A CFA certificate will be added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in investment research.
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, familiar with financial modeling & valuation methods.
- Strong in accounting and investing concepts.
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to provide & defend an opinion with management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.