Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:2204 Applications:546 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Analyst - Quant Portfolio Research/SQL/Python & R - Bank (0-3 yrs)
Our client, a leading global bank, is looking for an Analyst in Mumbai to support the quantitative portfolio strategy team that sits within the Global Research function.
- The role involves working on large data sets (using SQL) undertaking automation and running codes to support quantitative analysis as well as maintenance and deployment of statistical models in fixed income/bond markets (using Python and R).
- The candidate should have an academic background in a numerate field from a premier institution, with up to 3 years of experience in quantitative finance, working on large data sets (SQL), building algorithms, statistical/mathematical models (using Python & R) in a capital markets environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should provide accurate and insightful input got decision-making
- Should be well-organized and resilient