Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:436 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Analyst - Prudential Reporting - CA (2-3 yrs)
Our client is the world's leading Bank in the financial, energy, and commodities market. They are currently hiring an Analyst in Prudential Reporting for the London location.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Hands on expertise in documenting regulatory requirements, along with financial reporting for EMEA region.
- Develop expert knowledge in regulatory reporting, statutory audit, and project management.
- Should be able to delivery on prudential regulatory reporting under FCA, EBA, NFA etc.
- Develop expert knowledge in regulatory requirements, process, and system for a number of reports supported by Asset Management.
- Managing relationships with EMEA finance team, Group finance team.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Should be qualified CA with 2-3 years of post-qualification experience.
- Be proactive with strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge on products and project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding on US GAAP IFRS and Global regulations.
- Experience of Oracle Financials and OneStream preferred.