Senior Recruitment Analyst at Dream Jobs Staffing Solution Pvt. Ltd
Views:296 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Analyst - Project Finance - BFS (2-12 yrs)
Role : Analyst / Jr. Analyst
Designation : DM, MGR / CM
Desired experience : 2 to 8 years.
- Assist the team on live transactions as well in business development.
- Screen new project finance opportunities, carry out preliminary analysis, transaction structuring and term sheet preparation. Support team in transaction appraisal & execution, including preparation of detailed credit appraisal of transactions, project evaluation, industry analysis, risk assessment & mitigation, financial analysis, sensitivity analysis, preparation of transaction documents and conducting site-visits.
- Present investment proposals before the Credit Committee/Senior Management, substantiating analysis and merits of the transactions.
- Work with the team in legal documentation, execution of legal agreements, KYC checks & compliance, disbursement, and coordination between the customer, legal, operations, internal audit, accounts and treasury teams.
- Liase with external agencies such as LIEs, Participant Banks, Escrow Agents, Insurance Agents, Regulators etc to meet the requirements of the Project.
- Post Disbursement Portfolio Monitoring including collection monitoring, project tracking, managing account formalities and responding to credit events.
- Develop understanding of Sectors by regularly interacting with regulators, companies, secondary research and keep updated with the latest development in the Sector.