Analyst - Program - Global VC Fund (1-3 yrs)
- Seeking an Investment Analyst to join our team for a period of two years, primarily focused on our Financial Inclusion, Education and Emerging Technology investments in India
- The Analyst will be primarily responsible for deal sourcing, assessing business plans, performing research / competitive analysis / due diligence, supporting deal execution and portfolio management
- Work with the team on building/refreshing strategy for FI, Education and Emerging Technology investments in India
- Help develop thematic investment thesis and build a pipeline of potential investment leads
- Support deal execution -build financial models and prepare investment memoranda
- Support due diligence efforts - review business plans and conduct competitive analysis
- Undergraduate with 1-3 years of business experience conducting company evaluation and financial analysis, ideally at a venture capital firm, investment bank, management consultancy.
- Financial services/Education/Emerging Technology domain knowledge (either work experience in the sector or consulting/banking experience) will be very useful
- Strong analytic, strategic thinking and project management skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Comfort with working in a highly collaborative environment
- Prior demonstrated interest in / experience with social entrepreneurship and creating positive social impact
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.