Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:6502 Applications:762 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Analyst - Private Equity - Investment Bank (1-2 yrs)
This is a 2 year tenured- pre MBA role, after this the candidate is expected to move forward for his/her MBA or other career options.
Here's a description of the candidates we seek to hire:
- Candidates from premier institutes like IITs, NITs, VIT, LSR, SRCC, BITS etc with 18-24 months of experience in Investment Bank, Private Equity or Consulting firms.
- Coding skills in Python etc. will be an added advantage.
- Only Graduates and CA required. No post graduates since it is a pre MBA role.
The responsibilities include:
- Conduct secondary research on various industries/sectors and evaluate competitive landscape for prospective opportunities (industry analysis, competitive landscape analysis, business model comparisons, etc.).
- Participate in due diligence efforts for potential investments (customer interviews, financial modelling, data analysis, management meetings, etc.) .
- Support in transaction diligence process including interactions with market experts and diligence advisors.
- Build intelligence around sectors and companies through interaction with broader ecosystem (bankers, consultants, VC funds, earnings calls of competitors, etc.)