Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2819 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Analyst - Pricing Strategy - Pharma/Healthcare (8-12 yrs)
As a Pricing Strategy Analyst, you would be reporting to the Director of Finance and Regional Pricing Head of the company.
- Price Management
Leading the India Pricing Function which covers:
- Pricing Strategy
- Contracts and Tenders
- Pricing Administration
- Operational Responsibilities of collaborating/ partnering with all operational teams within the organization and driving performance of the India Pricing and Tender Team.
- Driving Process Improvement - Improving departmental efficiency and adding value through standardization of tools, processes and metrics - streamlining the organization and existing manual processes.
- Automation and Process Optimization - Lead the pricing function for implementing SAP & pricing tools to streamline and automate the existing manual processes.
- Price Approval Analysis - Providing insights and recommendation on whether the proposed price is acceptable based on the competitor analysis and the analysis of overall market and profitability.
- Key Strategic Projects: lead the following key projects from the pricing perspective:
- Vendavo Implementation - Automated the pricing process by implementing Vendavo (Pricing Tool) across the organization. This involved understanding the various modules available in Vendavo and then getting them customized to meet our needs and testing the compatibility. This will be followed by training all the stakeholders on the new platform.
- Implementation of innovative pricing solutions, pricing portfolio management and successful product launches to maximize market access in focus Countries.
- Supported the strategic pricing framework definition and implementation for regional buying groups and Government bodies managing through Tenders and individual contract negotiations.
- Analyze impact of discount requests ( SDR), distributor requests, Demo product requests and capitalization requests etc.
- Channel Margin Optimization - After introduction of Price Control by the Government Of India worked extensively on optimizing the margins for the channel partners.